Jul 21, 2014

I'm back to my old place finally after so long.
I'm kinda miss this place, a place filling with part of my memories.
I started to chase back those posts who I followed
and whenever I see it, my feelings rage, surge...
because this is the place where I belong
I've got stories to see! I've got stories to tell!
And here's the emotional place
the only place that anyone can show them naked,
tear out their masks, a filling heart, hearts with scars.

I miss the old days
Now, I'm a grown-up. I start working.
I'm no longer a student.I feel like crying.
I hope there's someone can listen to me.
But, guess what, everybody's so open-minded and mature now,
everyone is telling me: Life still goes on.

I know. But where're those people with mere believe?
Don't act like you're OKAY with it. No! You're not!
You're actually sad with this truth! Then?!
Give yourself some space to admit it! We need balance!
That's what we usually do when we're young, we have to keep young, are not?

It's just the matter of balance, we will not overly used it right, we will stop, eventually.


So just lemme cry a minute. Yea, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment